After a couple of months of well deserved holidays, we return to our classes again. I am sure you will miss María so much this year, but let’s hope our classes are almost as good and fun as hers.
Let’s have a start by taking a look at our stuff. As I’ve told you in class today, I’m sure that not many Spanish kids would post an entry on their videoblog about their school material, but that’s something usual in the US, for instance.
Let’s have a look at this girl talking about her supplies for the school year.
Now answer these questions about the video:
2. What type of notebooks does the girl in the video like? Do you agree with her?
3. Which notebook has she chosen for her French class? Why?
4. What sort of staples did she buy? How much did she pay for them?
5. The girl in the video bought both notebooks and binders. Are you a binder user, a notebook user or both? Why?
6. Do you go shopping with your family at the beginning of the school year for school supplies? Do you know how much your family have spent on school material this year?
7. What things that are not in the girl’s haul would you include in yours?
8. If you had to write a videoblog entry today, what would it be about?