Thanks to Google groups, I have been reading your black humour stories for your Spanish class. I enjoyed some of them. However, I have to confess I failed to find black humour in many. Let’s see if I can contribute to your grasping of what black humour is.
Here follows my humble contribution to help you in your task:
One man enters a a doctor’s surgery and says to the doctor:
– Help me, please. I have a knife in my back.
The doctor, looking his watch says:
– Now is 2:20 PM, and I work till 2, so as you can imagine I’ve finished for today, and I can’t help you. Be so kind and come tomorrow morning, at 8.
– But tomorrow morning I will be dead. You must help me now.
The doctor, angrily says:
– I have explained to you gently that I’ve finished my shift for today, and that I can’t do anything for you. You must come back tomorrow.
– But, until tomorrow I will lose all my blood, and I will be dead. Don’t you see that I have a knife in the back.
The doctor, already very angry and irritated extracts the knife from the back, and puts it in the patients’ eye.
– Now you can go to ophthalmologist, he works till 3 PM.
An unfortunate alphabet with plenty of black humour !
Halloween Homework: Monday 31st .Each one will be responsible for one letter, the sooner you do it, the easier it will be. You must watch the video and understand why the example that illustrate the letter of your choice is an unfortunate one. Post your comment to the blog. You are 28 students in your class, aren’t you? There are only 26 letters in the English alphabet, so… the ones who do not rush will end up with no letter and, will suffer terrible consequences. They will have to contribute with two spooky stories to illustrate two more letters. Where to find letters? Well, the Spanish alphabet has a couple more, the Swedish too. Ask your German teacher, you might include a spooky German letter too. You’ll have to think about where to go on your alphabet search.