I love them. They have a beautiful ruby colour and they are delicious too.
Here follows the definition of pomegranate./ˈpəmgrænət/ from a very good on line dictionary called wordnik
- noun A deciduous shrub or small tree (Punica granatum) native to Asia and widely cultivated for its edible fruit.
- noun The fruit of this tree, having a tough reddish rind, and containing many seeds, each enclosed in a juicy, mildly acidic, red pulp.
This time the beautiful pomegranate comes to our blog shaped as a phone.
THE POMEGRANATE PHONE
Before you watch a video about this new pomegranate phone guess which of the following features might be true?
Do you think the pomegranate phone, the ultimate all in one device can…
- Send mails
- Be used as a torch
- Browse the internet
- Record videos
- Open cans
- Find out your temperature
- Be used as a GPS
- Be used in the water (it is waterproof)
- Make coffee
- Take photos
- Project power point presentations
- Be used as a gun: 3 bullets
- Play music (MP3·)
- Be used as a Harmonica
- Provide translation from 50 languages
Now watch the video and find out if your guesses were right!
Post your answers and comments to the blog for Monday 13th March.