We set off this year practising “WH” question words and finding out about the life of penguins. You have a book with some basic facts about this animal: its body, its food and its life cycle.
Here you can see similar information in a webpage called Icelands.
Homework Friday 14th. Read this on line book and answer the following questions
- Which one did you like best, the paper book or the digital one?
- Which one contained more information?
- Having read the paper book on the topic helped you understand the digital version?
- Now, read the fact file about polar bears and summarise the basic facts in your notebook.
- Post to the blog a fact about polar bears that surprised you, if any.